Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Great String Trio

New Review from weddingwire.com !

From Lora

Awesome! Thanks to my planner, Jenny Orsini, I was able to find this great string trio. When I walked to the church and heard them play, it gave me chills and almost brought me to tears. It was so great working with them. They played for my wedding ceremony, which wasn't an easy task. The church was pretty strict about the music that was played during parts of the mass, however they were very accommodating. In addition, one of my dear friends sang Ave Maria and they accompanied him so beautifully. They didn't even have to rehearse with him! They are a very professional group and can play just about anything! Our guests keep ranting and raving about how great the music was for the ceremony. I highly recommend them to anyone that is looking to have the wedding of their dreams.

Thanks for your feedback Lora!

Please visit our profile at weddingwire - DolceDaVitaStrings

Check out a short preview of the ddstrings Trio at Villa Milagro Vineyard.
Entrance of Queen of Sheba by Handel


No comments:

Post a Comment